Wednesday, October 6, 2010

20 weeks pregnant and counting!


This week on Monday I had a Dr. Appointment and everything is right on track and normal. She is still a lil girl!(Yippee) She is a big girl and a very active girl. She is already head first so lets hope she stays that way.

I have been feeling better then ever this last month and actually have been working a whole lot on my boutique and getting ready for the holiday guide coming up. So what about weight gain?? Ummmm....none so far but I know this is the month where it all begins...and you know I am not worried about that all...it is what it is and that's it!

I have been craving a lot of hot and sour stuff as usual nothing out of the ordinary. I love Flamin' Hots with Lemon...to be honest it is my addiction. Bad part is that here in Puerto Rico they do not sell Flamin' Hots so I have to have people send them to be by the boxes. LOL!

I have also noticed how different this pregnancy is. I mean when I had Ryan we took it day by day because I had no clue what is was happening in me. Now, I am more aware of my body and I am dreading that this will be my last pregnancy. I love to feel the baby.

The only pain I have been having is around my pelvic area...the doctor said it was probably my C-Section incision being stretched in the uterus. I have been thinking a lot lately about this cut. I am trying for a VBAC and I wonder if I will cave in. I guess I will leave this question unanswered for a post of it's own.

How is Ryan doing??
Ryan is being Ryan. LOL! He is now more needy and wants mommy more. He wants to be held more and if anything happens to him he knows mommy can make it better. He is my lil man!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous day! :)


6 comments :

  1. OMG...your header of your little boy is adorable! Congrats. Hmmm...I guess that's why my pelvic area has been hurting too. I never really thought about it being my c/s incision. I would love to VBAC but I think I already have caved. Best of luck, thanks for following me and of course I'm following your cute blog bac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my ultrasound yesterday...another boy! The girls in the house have officially been outnumbered.

    No flamin hots over there? I may have to ship some to you! I don't know if I'd survive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice commments:) COngrats on your pregnancy!!! I am following you back:)

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are going so well!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/wordless-wednesday-signs-of-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Daisy!!! hablas espaƱol? if you do we can speak Spanish, thanks for following my blog your blog is so cute and congratulations for the pregnancy, I hear about pregnant woman and I want to have number 2 just now, maybe I´ll follow your example soon, I look forward to see more of your blog and become good friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's so good that you are going to have your pair. I love that I have two boys and two girls. I'm getting ready to place my order on bows. I have to send you a pic of the outfit that I want a matching bow for ok.

    ReplyDelete