Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm It! Picture Tag!

I was Tagged by Xenia @ Thanks, Mail Carrier. She posted a photo of her adorable Little Sister B. I love reading her blog and how her too little girls love each other so much!



Okay So this was the 10th photo of the First Photo Folder. My sister and I have a close relationship and even though we are an ocean apart we try to keep each other informed of our lives(meaning we speak hours a day LOL) and we also are constantly picture mailing each other. I always download the pics to my laptop from my phone just in case I lose my phone I have the pics.

So, this is a picture she sent me of my nieces, Ivory and Sasha. Ivory's(the child in the picture) birthday was actually last Friday....she is a major DIVA. I mean REALLY, she is. She worries so much about her outfits and hair it's so hilarious. Although, her Divaness does get her in a lot of trouble. She sometimes speaks unfiltered. LOL! Last week my mother went to visit her and the first thing that came out of her mouth was, "Hey Culry!" (Yes, my mother has curly hair....this is her grandmother). She got grounded because that is not a nice thing to tell your grandmother. I thought it was rather funny...my mother however did not. I called he later and told her, "Hey Curly!" (No, she did not hang up on me.) she said, "Yeah, whatever". LOL! Sasha is the baby the picture and has become Ivory's "lil project," wants her to be her DIVA APRENTICE. I dunno how to feel about that. We will just have to wait and see.


Now on to the rules of picture tag:
  • Open your first photo folder.
  • Scroll down to the 10th photo.
  • Post that photo and story on your blog.
  • Tag three others (or more) friends to do the same.
So,

Angie @ Seven Clown Circus
The Hudson Famly @ One Bored Mommy
Jen @ Born 2 Impress

TAG YOUR IT!


1 comment :