Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TREASURED TREATS Review


We were excited when Treasured Sweets contacted us about reviewing their products. Over the years as I planned my wedding, baby shower and other parties I always ran into these sort of keepsakes for my guest and those I wanted to share those special moments with. I never did get around to actually ordering any from any one but, I always wondered how they looked in person and what reaction people would have when getting a treasured sweet keepsake.

So, when I got the package I immediately opened it and was in awe of how adorable and fun these personalized mintbooks and candy bars are. I even thought this would be a neat idea to promote a business(my hubby liked these for his business and we are ordering for X-mas).

I made list of people whom I wanted to share these treats with and I personally delivered the treats. Everyone agreed they are too cute and perfect to share.


Over at Treasured Sweets they offer a wide range of custom candy bar wrappers and mintbooks that can personalized to accommodate all your special occasions. Each wrapper is made of the highest quality glossy paper and comes in various designs and styles.

These unique sweets will be treasured long after your party is over!




Personalized candy bar wrappers are fabulous and fun ways to announce the birth of your precious new baby. But that's not all, since their candy bar wrappers are designed with your specific needs in mind, the possibilities are absolutely endless! Baby and Bridal Showers, Weddings (great place cards!), Birthday and Graduation favors. Let's not forget about the Holidays, your little ones will love getting these custom sweets in their Christmas stocking or Easter basket. Need a fundraiser idea? They can help!

PERSONALIZATION IS ALWAYS FREE!
FREE COLOR PROOF BY EMAIL!
FREE COLOR FOILS - CHOOSE FROM 8 COLORS!
NO CHARGE TO ADD A LOGO OR PICTURE!

Treasured Sweets is extremely pleased to be able to bring to you more beautiful choices to personalize your special events or occasions even more. Several designs offer matching products giving your guests a highly customized event at very affordable prices.

Their matchbook size Mintbooks are so beautiful, clever and versatile, it's no wonder why they are one of most popular favor choices today for Weddings, Showers, Birthdays and Graduations. They also make excellent promotional items for business, and fundraiser events.

That's not all, they also have Water bottle Labels, Invitations and so much more!

Visit www.TreasuredSweets.com and let them create "treasured sweet" for you!

P.S. Be on the look out for a GIVEAWAY I am hosting for Treasured Sweets later this month!


No comments :

Post a Comment