Thursday, March 3, 2016

I Love My Erin Condren Planner

Totally obsessed with my Erin Condren life planner! It is personalized exactly to what I need and want. I love that its sort of not really but like a scrapbook.  Below you can see how I made my very own Erin Condren Life Planner Cover. I felt like March needed its own cover although I will have to make one for easter soon. Follow my on Instagram for my planner posts @daisyplanspr


I also decided to make a bookmark for the month which seriously just makes life easier. 

 

Yep it is Thursday so lets throw it back to last week I had a Movie theme week in honor of the Oscars isn't it so cute!!!


Just in case you are wondering this is the original cover my planner came with. A personalized cover of my family.


I know, I know now you want one too! lol I have a $10 off code you can use to buy your very own.
All you have to do is click my referral link http://erincondren.com/referral/invite/daisygamboa0623

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment