Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Missed you....

I can't believe it is already going to be 2012! This year was an amazing year and I really neglected my blog! :( But 2012 will be different I can promise you that! As you can see we have changed our banner and started some house cleaning!

Ryan and Stacy are growing at such a fast rate I can't hardly keep up! I am desperately trying to hold on to every single second in their lives! I sometimes feel I even get caught up in living life too fast!

Hubby and I have had an amazing year too...I mean of course we had our up and downs but for some reason something in us has "clicked" and lately we have been more in sync and it feels GOOD!

Well I hope you have missed us too and you stick around...we will make it worth your while! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment