Saturday, August 7, 2010

Texas OH Texas (VACAY pt.1)

Oh Texas how we miss you already!

Texas was our first stop on our vacation. Only Ryan and I did this part of the trip. It was Ryan's first time in Texas and very special to my heart.

It was wonderful to see him with all my family together and how he fits in so perfectly. He is a little trooper and loves an adventure. At my mom's home he got comfortable quick and by that I mean him climbed on the table, the glass coffee table and took time to beat up a couple of cousins. LOL! He is such a rough boy!
When my mom and dad saw him in their house it was as if for the moment their home was complete. It was great to see how much they love him. My older sister also is such a sucker for the lil man. He has her wrapped around his pinky. My younger sister can't say no to him. She say's he is sooooo cute how can anyone say no to him.

I can imagine if he was to choose a place to live it would be there SPOILED CENTRAL!

This trip was also great for me because I miss my family so much and I missed my mamas food.

I love my family very much and appreciate all they do for me and the lil man.

Here is a sweet moment I wanted to share of Ryan and my daddy.


This post has got me to think about when we are younger how want to rebel so much against our parents and sometimes even say "I will never be like you". As you get older you realize that everything they did was to protect you and for your own good. When you become a parent you realize even more about why they did they things they did and now you want to be just like them. That's life for you!


By the Way today is my niece IVORY'S Birthday and I just want to take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

1 comment :

  1. Such a sweet photo! It sounds like your little one had a wonderful time visiting. Your family sounds so much like mine-always spoiling the kids!

    ReplyDelete