Thursday, August 19, 2010

Marriage/Relationship Time


Today I was think about how relationships need to be nurtured just as babies do. Sometimes as parents we get caught up in the everyday needs of our children and just on the go go go, that sometimes we forget the little things in our marriages that matter. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy need alone time to reconnect and just get to know each other NOW.

Why do I say NOW? By that I mean when you get married you are one person but as time goes on you change as needed. Your priorities change and you evolve as a person. Maybe when you got married you loved to party but now you are home body. EVERYONE CHANGES and I believe it is important that your loved one get to know the you NOW so you an be on the same page.

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment :

  1. I remember when I was younger I couldn't wait for the next party or something. Of course over the years now married with children those things aren't so important anymore. However, you make an excellent point. Husband and wives shouldn't disconnect...I am a strong believer in date night...getting dressed up and going out to dinner/movie, dancing, or just walking on the beach barefoot. Whatever it is that will rekindle and keep the sparks going. Here's to happy marriages.

    ReplyDelete