Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fruit Cravings


Yes, I am back to my fruit cravings!

Here is a little back story:
When I was pregnant with Ryan I had to have watermelon EVERYDAY!!! I literally made hubby buy me a WHOLE watermelon which I would eat ALL by myself. I just needed it and now so does Ryan. LOL! Go figure he lived on watermelon in my belly so I suppose it is only natural right?


NOW:
We are back at FRUIT MANIA! I need it and so does Ryan he LOVES fruit. Last Wednesday we went to the supermarket and bought half a watermelon and 10 peaches, by Friday they were gone!

Yesterday(Friday), I went to the supermarket at night and bought:

10 Peaches
1 Whole Watermelon
3 Granny Smith Apples
1 Bowl of cut Watermelon
1 Bowl of cut Pineapple

We did not get Grapes because Hubby gave us the "are you serious look". :)

So far we(Ryan and I) have eaten:
WHOLE watermelon
1 Bowl of cute Watermelon
1 Bowl of Pineapple
1 Peach

LOL! Yes just me and him. We are actually finishing the last of the Watermelon right now. It is so juicy and yummy!

So I suppose baby in me will be fruit baby too. I guess my cravings could be worst right?
Only bad side......one to many restroom visits from all the liquid. LOL!

In honor of my craving I was thinking of getting these shoes:


What do you think? Not my style anyhow! LOL!

Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by. You have an adorable blog! And an even more adorable little guy! Congrats on your little girl on the way!
    Lolo
    www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete