Sunday, January 3, 2010

Diaper Rash Tips



I have been at war recently with a DIAPER RASH....I think Ryan is teething thus EXTRA BOWEL MOVEMENTS!

He had a menace of a diaper rash and poor baby was in pain. But we have it under control and healing at an ULTRA SUPER DUPER RAPID PACE.

So how did we conquer the Villain????

Here is the process:

  • Every time I change his diaper I take him to the bathtub and water him down. ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO WIPEYS!!!!! Using a wipey will only irritate his skin and can cause peeling.
  • I use Aveeno Diaper Rash Cream on his bum(I put lots)!
  • I use Argo Cornstarch as well so it can soak up any pee so the skin won't keep irritating.
  • A TIP on the Cornstarch keep it in the Fridge so that it will soothe baby when you put it on.
  • Also when I bathe him I use Aveeno Soothing (Oatmeal) Bathe Treatment!
  • I SWEAR BUY THIS PROCEDURE!!!!
Here are the products mentioned above:


Hope this helps you battle the Diaper Rash Villian!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment