Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Food Network Star would you be??


I love to watch the Food Network every once in a while to get inspired and spice up my cooking! If I could be a one of the Food Network Stars it would be Sandra Lee from Semi-Homemade Cooking. I just love her Semi-Homemade recipes (so easy) and I love how she matches everything. I wish I could match EVERYTHING. LOL!

What Food Network Star would you be??

Oh....by the way I am a huge Bobby Flay fan.....I don't know why I just am!

2 comments :

  1. I def wouldn't want to be the food network star on one episode of Californication. Poor thing. So peppy and so tragically lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I would want to be on the Food Network for fear of gaining 100+ pounds! 'The Best Thing I Ever Ate' is amazing, and I love watching 30 min meals. I do love watching all the FN shows...

    ReplyDelete