Thursday, September 10, 2009

Diaper Buddy Product Review



This product can really be a lifesaver and a must for your everyday diaper bag. It is called Diaper Bag Buddy and it was created by Me 4 Kidz.

Me 4 Kidz is a family owned and operated business. All of their products are USA made and they only use 100% recycled, US/EU lead and latex free plastic. All of their products are assembled by the disabled so each purchase gives back to rehabilitate people in need.

The Diaper Buddy is basically a really neat container that includes:
(1) Organic Diaper Rash Cream
(2) Natural Aloe Vera Gel Pack
(1) Organic Face & Body Moisturizer
(5) Latex Free Jr. Bandages
(1) One time use Thermometer
(1) Organic Shampoo & Body Wash
(3) Natural Tush Wipes
(1) Reusable & 100% Recycled, Lead Free Carry Anywhere Case.

I think that is a great selection of items to fit in the Diaper Buddy handy container. Now if they can only find a way to fit diapers in it. LOL! You can be sure that this container will always be in MY diaper bag.

The one thing I like about this product is that sometimes I like to carry a smaller diaper bag and I definitely can not fit everything I need it. So, the Diaper Bag Buddy simplifies that issue by fitting some of the most essential items in a compact container. Therefore, I have more room for other items that take up space like TOYS (I have a 5mo he NEEDS them! :)).

At Me 4 kidz you can also find a Med Bag 4 kids and Med Bag Buddy! Go over to www.me4kidz.com and take a look for yourself. Lil Hiccups fully supports their products!


**For this review I only received 1 Diaper Buddy to review and no other compensation.







No comments :

Post a Comment