Friday, July 24, 2009

MIA

Why have I been missing in action? Well, as most of you know I reside in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico but, I am not from here, my husband is. I am from the Lone Star State of TEXAS. I have lived here in Puerto Rico for a little over a year and a half. I get home sick very often and my family tries to visit me as much as they can. My sister was here about a month ago and now my parents are here. On top of all that I just had my baby boy Ryan in April and they had not met him so, we are trying to spent every moment together. They are going home very soon and I will be back to my lonesome self. It is very hard to be away from them but it is a part of life. I just have enjoy every moment I get to spend with them when the visit or when I visit them. I will be on again soon blogging away. :) Do any of you have any tips for remaining close to family even if you are far away?


2 comments :

  1. That has got to be hard, especially in terms of the distance. My husband works a lot so I can relate to what you're saying...I don't have to deal with the disance thing, though. Blogging probably helps, right?! :) Following you from the MBC's follower club. You can find me at http://www.thetamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from MBC's followers! We try to alternate trips with our family that lives in Mexico and with my parents who are a 7 hour drive we do it whenever we can. Lots of time on the phone too! And we have a family website! We use www.myfamily.com

    ReplyDelete