Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ryan's First Beach Trip



Isn't he a cutie? This is his first Day at the beach and he was stylin' LOL! I thought for sure we wouldn't last at the beach with him because it was so hot, but he was a trooper and lasted 3 hours. We went to the beach because my family was visiting from Texas and we had to play Tour Guides in Puerto Rico! LOL!


It was the first time my sister met Ryan. She had a baby girl names Sasha 10 days before me and we were meeting her for the first time as well. Here is a picture of her.



My sister and I fell completely in love with each other Kiddos...she even nicknamed Ryan ButterBall. I don't think she knows how much it meant to me that she and her family came to visit since I get homesick so often.

Thanks for letting me share! Do you have any tips for taking babies to the beach?

3 comments :

  1. Daisy,
    Ryan looks like a natural "Beach Boy"! So cute! Sasha is adorable too!

    Jean & The Three Jacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've baptized all of my kids to beach life before they could walk, and now, with the sunscreen for the youngest baby skin, it's better than ever. Big umbrellas and lots of water mist help...and baby powder is awesome for removing sand =) Happy summer to you and your beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies. Beach tip: Buy one of those easy-up sunscreen lean-to's/tents. Open on one end, kids love it and it shields them from the sun and wind.

    ReplyDelete