Friday, July 3, 2009

My life just got a bit better.


I am here standing in a long long line at the bank hearing people tell each other their life story as they stand in line.....amazing how much info they give out. Anyhow I logged on to blog about how my life just got a tiny bit better. Well first my hubby and I have been going through some financial hard times this past month and I was not able to get a phone I wanted (notice I said want not need)....but my hubby surprised me yesterday by making me the proud new ower of the Sprint Palm Pre. Yay! So far I love it!

One word OPRAH.....I moved to Puerto Rico in December of 2007 and I had to give up Oprah because that was the ONLY show I watched that they did not give on TV here. Yesterday I was flipping through the channels to see what was in TV and low and behold there she was OPRAH. It was like seeing an old friend.

So that is how my life got a bit better today. How has your life gotten better today or this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment